Join Ang, Chuck, and J.T. for a discussion about making and using terrain in RPGs. These gnomes may be escaping the theater of the mind, but can they also escape the stew?
Download: Gnomecast #92 – Terrain!
- Jared’s Gnome Stew article “Tactical Tokens Review”
- Variety‘s video “Inside Hollywood’s Elite Dungeons & Dragons Club”
- Google Maps – Eastern State Penitentiary, Philadelphia, PA
- Google Maps -Â North Brother Island, Bronx, NY
- Chuck’s Gnome Stew article “Four Ways To Fill Your Table (And Your Time)”
Follow Chuck during the Age of Aquarius at @InnocuousChuck on Twitter.
Keep up with all the gnomes by visiting gnomestew.tempurl.host, following @gnomestew on Twitter, or visiting the Gnome Stew Facebook Page. Subscribe to the Gnome Stew Twitch channel, check out Gnome Stew Merch, catch the Gnome Stew YouTube channel, and supportÂ Gnome Stew on Patreon!
For another great show on the Misdirected Mark network, check out Misdirected Mark!