GNOME STEW GUEST ARTICLES!
Gnome Stew is looking to increase the range and breadth of articles we showcase on the site and we’d love to have your voice included! We are launching a campaign to pull in multiple guest articles to use on the site in the future! You don’t have to be a master GM or a super experienced gamer to have your voice heard. People with all levels of role playing experience are welcome to join in on the fun. We want interesting articles and to bring new blood into writing and talking about gaming. We pay a set rate for guest articles, just shy of what our staff gnomes make from our Patreon. If you’ve got an article in mind, we would love to have you pitch it to us!
Here are a few things we’d be really excited to have!
- Articles about games or cool things going on in gaming.
- Articles on gaming theory.
- Articles by writers with diverse backgrounds or perspectives.
- PLEASE NOTE: You don’t need to be an experienced writer who has done this all before to submit a guest article. We’ll help you by doing some editing and sending it back for revision with notes. We’re super interested in getting more voices heard. So if you have a great idea, we’ll do what we can to help you get it out there.
Want to write for Gnome Stew? We accept guest articles, and we’d love to hear your pitch.
Here’s a bit more context around why we dig guest articles. You can also read our first guest article, Don’t Waste My Time: Tips for Keeping Your Games Moving, and check out all articles by guest authors.
How to Submit an Article Proposal
- Fill out the form below.
- Wait for a reply.
We’ll respond as soon as possible, but don’t panic if it takes a little while.
- Write the article if it’s accepted.
We’ll let you know if we’re accepting the article, if we need some changes, or if it doesn’t quite fit the Stew’s tone over email.
- We’ll review the article.
We’ll review the article and make minor edits, graphical tweaks, or we’ll ask you to make changes yourself and resubmit it.
- We’ll schedule the article.
Then we’ll schedule the article in our guest article queue. We use guest articles to fill gaps, add extra content during peak times, or because they are relevant to a certain time constraint.
By submitting an article proposal, you grant Gnome Stew the unlimited, non-exclusive right to publish your article on GnomeStew.com in perpetuity. That means you can post or otherwise use your article elsewhere, but we can keep it posted here forever.
Write Guest Articles For Gnome Stew