Join Ang, Jared, and Senda for a discussion about playing solo games and other ways to enjoy gaming on your own. Can each of these gnomes on their own avoid being thrown in the stew one by one?
Download: Gnomecast #108 – Solo Gaming
This Episode’s Links
- Jared’sÂ Gnome StewÂ article series “Camdon Turned Me Into A Vampire (Thousand Year Old Vampire)”
- Field Guide to MemoryÂ on Kickstarter until January 7th at 7 PM Eastern. The day this episode drops!
- They Stole the Moon
- The Beast
- TwainÂ onÂ She’s a Super Geek
- Senda’sÂ Gnome StewÂ articleÂ “Twain — A Review and My Missing Twin”
- StarforgeÂ preview information
Follow Senda atÂ @IdellaMithlynndÂ on Twitter and check out her other podcastsÂ Panda’s Talking GamesÂ andÂ She’s A Super GeekÂ (final episodes now out!).
Follow Jared atÂ @WhatDoIKnowJRÂ on Twitter and check out his blogÂ What Do I Know?
Follow Ang atÂ @orikes13Â on Twitter and see pictures of her cats atÂ @orikes13Â on Instagram.
Keep up with all the gnomes by visitingÂ gnomestew.tempurl.host, followingÂ @gnomestewÂ on Twitter, or visiting theÂ Gnome Stew Facebook Page. Subscribe to theÂ Gnome Stew Twitch channel, check outÂ Gnome Stew Merch, catch theÂ Gnome Stew YouTube channel, and supportÂ Gnome StewÂ on Patreon!
For another great show on the Misdirected Mark network, check outÂ Misdirected Mark, now back from winter break!