The first New Game Day is over, and the numbers blew me away: Over 65 gaming groups worldwide celebrated New Game Day, including gamers in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Spain, and the United States. And that’s just the ones we know about!
After worrying that it wasn’t going to be possible to will a holiday into existence, particularly without a marketing budget, it was absolutely fantastic to see so many gamers embracing a brand-new holiday. Many thanks to everyone who played new games for the first New Game Day, and to everyone who helped to spread the word!
We chose six eligible comments at random (using random.org), and the winners are:
- Spencer Hinton – A $100 Amazon.com gift certificate
- Joe – $75 worth of PDFs from DriveThruRPG (you email us what you want, and we’ll buy it for you)
- dustmite – $50 worth of PDFs from DriveThruRPG (ditto)
- Orikes – Digital editions of any 3 Engine Publishing books (you choose the books) and a PDF copy of House of Cards from Parenthesis Press
- Eisenslice – Digital editions of any 2 Engine Publishing books and a PDF copy of House of Cards from Parenthesis Press
- Wookie Steve – The digital edition of any 1 Engine Publishing book and a PDF copy of House of Cards from Parenthesis Press
Thank you to everyone who took part in our giveaway!