Join Ang, Jared, and J.T. for a discussion about the different roles players (not their characters!) can play to help contribute more to the game. Can these gnomes spread around enough responsibilities to avoid being thrown in the stew?
Download: Gnomecast #144 – Player Roles
Links for this episode:
- J.T.’s Gnome Stew article “Player Roles”
- J.T.’s Gnome Stew article on note-taking “Leveraging Tech at the Table”
- Jared’s blog What Do I Know?
- J.T.’s website jtevans.net
- J.T.’s recommendation: The Milesian Accords by Jon R. Osborne
Keep up with all the gnomes by visiting gnomestew.com, following @gnomestew on Twitter, or visiting the Gnome Stew Facebook Page. Subscribe to the Gnome Stew Twitch channel, check out Gnome Stew Merch, catch the Gnome Stew YouTube channel, and support Gnome Stew on Patreon!
For another great show on the Misdirected Mark network, check out Bonus Experience!